Explore the famous Acropolis site and the Acropolis Museum at your own pace with a self-guided audio tour. Receive your ticket by email the day before your visit and avoid the long ticket booth lines.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Go directly to the entrance of the Acropolis and show the ticket (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the timeslot you are requested to choose refers only to your visit at the Acropolis site. You can visit the museum at any time of the day you wish.
- This ticket is for travelers over the age of 25
- Children under 5 EUcitizens under 25 receive free/reduced admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth
- Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth
- Opening hours
- November-March 8:00 AM-4:30 PM daily
- June-August 8:00 AM-7:30 PM daily
- For the rest of the months, opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted 1 hour before sunset. Please check before your visit
- Acropolis Museum opening hours:
- November-March: Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM-4:30 PM Friday: 9:00 AM-9:30 PM Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM-7:30 PM
- April-October: Monday 9:00 AM-4:30 PM Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 9:00 AM-7:30 PM Friday: 9:00 AM-10:00 PM Saturday&Sunday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM