Receive your ticket in your e-mail and explore the Acropolis at your own pace along with a self-guided audio tour. Skip the long lines and visit one of the world's most famous ancient monuments.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Go directly to the south entrance of the Acropolis and show the ticket (printed or on your phone) at the validating machines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This ticket is for travelers over 25-years. The reduced-price tickets are not available online
- Infants aged 0-5, and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site. Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth.
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: November to March daily 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission:4.30 PM), June to August daily 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM). For the rest months, please note that the opening hours differ due to a gradual change in the length of the day. The last admission is permitted one hour before sunset time. Please check carefully before your visit.
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are suitable for walking on uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces
- For security reasons, the Baggage and Stroller Check-in service doesn't accept large luggage