Escape to the vast, wide-open spaces of the Eyre Peninsula and Flinders Ranges on this fully inclusive camping trip from Adelaide. The perfect paradox of outback and ocean to awaken your senses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at YHA Adelaide at 7:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sleeping bag
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- In the unlikely event your departure is canceled because minimum numbers have not been met, you will be scheduled for another departure date. If this is not suitable, you can choose a full refund
- Bags are restricted to 1 × 15kg backpack/soft travel bag per person, plus one small piece of hand luggage