This historic audio tour will guide you through the culturally rich city of Adelaide where you'll see sights such as the exciting Rundle Mall, the monumental St Peter's Cathedral, and the vibrant Festival Centre.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
As this tour self-guided audio tour, you can decide your own starting point and ending point according to your own schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- Please note that this is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there is no specific starting time for our tours
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only