Experience Australia's unique wildlife, wilderness and Aboriginal culture on a 3-day eco safari from Adelaide. Visit the Flinders Ranges National Park, Wilpena Pound, Brachina Gorge and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 7:25 AM. With prior arrangement, the local partner can provide hotel pickup starting at 7:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Optional extras can be organized after booking and paid for on tour
- Children must be at least 7 years old and 1.4 meters tall
- Please book your correct accommodation choice on booking to avoid disappointment. Rooms are subject to availability
- This tour goes into the sometimes unpredictable outback. Have an easy going outlook and be willing to assist the guide at times
- Advertised itineraries may vary due to circumstances beyond the local operator's control
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all travelers
- A scenic flight over Wilpena Pound can be arranged an optional extra on day 2
- Wine tasting in the Clare Valley is possible on day 3, time permitting