Join this 5-day Outback Safari for an exciting adventure through the Flinders Ranges on a small-group eco-safari tour. Visit Wilpena Pound and Arkaroola Wilderness Sanctuary, and discover indigenous nature, wildlife, and Aboriginal culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Optional extras can be organized after booking
- Please advise of any meal requirements or food allergies on booking
- Please book your correct accommodation choice when making your booking to avoid disappointment, rooms are subject to availability
- This tour goes into the sometimes unpredictable outback of Australia. Passengers need to bring an easy going outlook and a willingness to assist the tour guide at times. Advertised itineraries may vary due to circumstances beyond the local operator's control.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all travellers