Discover the beautiful swimming pools of Paradise Valley while crossing the Atlas Mountains' stunning views. Later, you will learn how to cook a traditional Moroccan "tajine" in a berber garden with locals.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- German, English, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop off is from your accommodation in Agadir.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Don't forget to take your swimming suit if you are planning to jump into the water
- Shoes are highly recommended for this trip (sandals are not the best option)
- Vegetarian tajines are available upon request