Discover the famous archaeological site at Agrigento in Sicily, the imposing Doric temples. Skip the line to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site which extends over 1,300 hectares and was the foundation of the ancient Greek colony of Akragas.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please exchange your voucher at the Temple of Giunone ticket office near the Temple of Juno on Via Panoramica Valle dei Templi. This entrance is the only one where you can exchange your voucher. To download the digital postcard follow the instructions here: https://www.coopculture.it/it/prodotti/invia-una-cartolina-per-condividere-la-bellezza/Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will need to pass a security check before entering
- Please bring a valid ID if you have selected the reduced-price ticket
- Your ticket allows a single entry into the Valley of the Temples
- Ticket price: adults €10; EU citizens €5; under 18 year olds enter for free
- At the site, you'll have the chance to send a Pemcard, a digital photo that you can send as a real postcard to anywhere in the world