Take a scenic train ride from Cusco to Machu Picchu on this private guided day trip. Cross the Sacred Valley and embark on a journey to Machu Picchu to learn about the life and culture of the Inca people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco city. You will receive an email confirmation from the local partner regarding the exact pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency as there could be some places on site that might not accept credit cards.
- The standard train category is subject to availability and the tour operator will set the best possible schedule; however, specific times are not guaranteed.