Take on the rapids near the entrance to Alaska's Denali National Park. Choose between oar rafts or paddle rafts and get a taste of whitewater rafting with the support of an instructor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up from a list of addresses with round-trip transportation to and from the river.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide behind the Chinese Thai-to-go restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Raft trip with river difficulty class I, II, with one III
- The oar raft is suitable for ages 5 and older
- For the paddle raft, participants need to be 12 and older. This option requires a minimum of 5 paddlers who can be from different parties
- Minors 18 years or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, and sign liability for participation
- It is advised that participants with eyewear wear a retainer