Popular Neighborhood Tours in Alberobello
Our most recommended Alberobello Neighborhood Tours
1. From Matera: Alberobello & Polignano Private Day Trip
Experience a full-day private tour to some of the major attractions in Italy's Puglia region - perfect for those who travel without a car, small groups, families, and couples. A guide will accompany you in the visit of all the destinations of the trip telling about you the history, the origins, local traditions, and some curiosities. Meet your driver in the center of Matera, from where you will set off towards Alberobello, a town famous for its Trulli - traditional Apulian dry stone huts built with a conical roof. Admire the rural stone architecture and iconic conical roofs that are still inhabited today by the local people. Enjoy a walking tour through 2 historic districts, admiring these curious houses up close with the opportunity to enter inside one during a short visit. Afterward, continue in the direction of Monopoli, a pretty seaside town on the sea which is still little known ...
2. From Alberobello: Two-Day Puglia Region Tour
• Day one: Alberobello Meet your guide in Alberobello and begin the tour. Admire the landscape of conical roofs, the famous Trulli of Alberobello, and ancient rural stone houses from a unique vantage point. Proceed through the two historic districts, Rione Aia Piccola and Rione Monti. Browse some of the typical shops and visit the Trullo Church. Then, taste some extra virgin olive oil produced in the region. • Day two: Polignano a Mare - Monopoli Head to the Alberobello Terminal Restaurant once again, where you will meet your driver. Transfer to Polignano, a beautiful city overlooking the sea. Here, you will have the opportunity to walk in the historic center in the company of a local tour guide, marveling at the scenery from the many terraces overlooking the sea. Later, head to Monopoli, a charming, ancient village and, if weather permits, stop at one of the most beautiful beaches i...
3. From Alberobello: Private Day Trip to Matera and Altamura
Perfect for travelers visiting Puglia without a car, this private guided tour takes you to the main attractions in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan. Learn about the history and culture of the region as well as fun anecdotes and stories. Meet the driver in the center of Alberobello and travel to Matera, a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the most fascinating cities in southern Italy. Walk among the Sassi (ancient cliff dwellings), which originated from a prehistoric troglodyte settlement, believed to be among the first human settlements in Italy. Explore the old village and ancient rupestrian churches. Next, head to the elegant medieval city of Altamura. Visit the only Cathedral built by the Emperor Federico II of Swabian and walk in the historic center admiring the characteristic alleys, old palaces, squares, and an old oven where the typical Almura bread is ba...
4. Alberobello: Christmas Magic Walking Tour
Get into the holiday spirit on this guided walking tour in the picturesque town of Alberobello. Together with a professional local guide, visit the most beautifully decorated places and learn local Christmas stories and legends. This special time of year brings magic to Alberobello. Visit the local Christmas market that’s guaranteed to make you feel festive and cozy. Shop and taste local Christmas products and more. Prepare to be spellbound by the charming Christmas atmosphere within the intimate streets, something you can only experience this time of year in Alberobello.
Other Sightseeing Options in Alberobello
Want to discover all there is to do in Alberobello? Click here for a full list.