Experience the permanent exhibition of Monet-Picasso: the only nonstop display of Modernist art in Austria. Explore the Habsburg state apartments as well as the Albertina’s diverse selection of exhibitions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Albertina Albertinaplatz 1 A-1010 Wien Anfahrt: U-Bahn: U1, U2, U4 (Station Karlsplatz/Oper), U3 (Station Stephansplatz) Tram: 1, 2, D, 62, 65, Badner Bahn (Haltestelle Staatsoper/Kärntner Ring) Citybus: Line 3A (Station Albertina)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please understand that staterooms are limited due to conservation reasons as well as during bad weather or special events
- Audio guides can be booked separately and are available in several languages (German, English, French, Italian, Czech, Russian, Japanese and Spanish)
- The audio guides can not be canceled. There is no guarantee for specific languages. The range of audio guides is variable depending on the time and season
- For a group larger than 15 people, the group leader receives free admission