Enjoy this ticket to the Royal Alcázar of Seville, a beautiful medieval palace that was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
Select participants and date
Enter the Royal Alcázar of Seville at the online ticket line at the Puerta del LeónOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Reduced entry for pensioners or students from 17 to 25 years old is only available for EU citizens (upon presentation of the supporting documentation) at the ticket office of the monument
- This product is an entry ticket only and does not include the services of a guide
- The palace is free to enter on Mondays from October to December from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Free entrance for children born or resident in Seville, minors up to 16 years of age (accompanied by a person of legal age), people with disabilities and their companion: all upon presentation of the supporting documentation
- Free entrance for those who are unemployed and from the province of Seville