Meet the guide early in the morning to enter the Alcázar and head directly inside to admire this cultural and architectural marvel. Learn about the history of the city as well as this UNESCO World Heritage Site as you explore the monument with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please arrive at at the meeting on time. It is very important to arrive on time for check-in.
- Your guide will give a brief introductory talk before you access the Alcazar at opening time, the tour takes 1 hour and 30 minutes inside the monument
- This is a bilingual tour held in both English and Spanish
- Please note, due to the policies of the Alcazar, you are required to provide the local partner with the full name and ID or passport number of all participants (children and babies included). Without this information, you may be denied entry
- You are required to show your ID or passport upon entry to the Alcazar