Go on an inspiring visit to Egypt's second largest city, Alexandria. This tour takes you underground and back in time at the Roman Catacombs and visits the new Alexandria Library. You will also spend time taking in the sea air and vistas of the corniche.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Pharaohs Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Child policy:
- Children must be 6 years of age or older.
- This trip is offered on a "join-in" basis. Maximum group size is 12.