Discover the natural beauty of the Benagil Caves by kayak on this 1 hour and 30 minute guided tour. Soak up and take photos of this serene location in solitude before the tourist rush begins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Portuguese
Select participants and date
The meeting point will be halfway down to the Benagil Beach at the Kayak Algarve office. If you are driving, there is a car park nearby (see address link on voucher). After parking, walk down the main road toward the direction of the beach. Halfway down to the beach there will be a small road to the right. The office is the second house. If you arrive at the beach, you went too far down. Please use the emergency phone number to call or use WhatsApp if you can't find the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As it tends to get cold inside the caves, it's recommended to bring a light jacket