Set sail on a comfortable pontoon boat as you explore the Ria Formosa and the walls of the Old Town of Faro. Keep an eye out for the rich biodiversity that lives in these protected waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point for your tour or activity is at the office of the local partner at the shop Pure Nature Store - ground floor of the building of Ginásio Clube Naval de Faro (Nautical Club of Faro). Please check-in for your tour or activity with team members at least 10 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- We recommend:
- (1) Comfortable clothing and footwear
- (2) Hat, sunscreen during spring and summer
- (3) Waterproof clothing for tours during autumn and winter
- (4) Water
- Note: the schedules of departures and arrivals, the duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without previous notice due to security determined by the weather conditions, tides and/or other circumstances beyond our control
- Food and drinks will not be provided
- Tips(optional) and other expenses are not included in the price