Breeze past the ticket lines to see one of Granada’s most-visited landmarks with fast-track entry. Enjoy seeing the Alcazaba, Generalife, the Bath of the Mosque, and the Gardens.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
Select participants and date
Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Names, surnames, date of birth and IDs of all participants must be given during the booking process
- Tickets for children from 3 to 11 years old must be booked at the time of purchase and managed with the rest of the adult tickets
- Tickets for children under 3 years of age will be provided at the monument ticket offices or at the monument entrances. No prior reservation is required
- Baby carriers are available for visitors to borrow at the cloakroom next to the Puerta del Vino. The use of baby strollers is not allowed in the Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Palace, Alcazaba, and Partal
- There is a cloakroom service which will be free presenting an official ticket for the day