You will be guided through spacious galleries where you can admire gypsum crystals reflecting in the light of the hulls. There are small pools that are full of water throughout the year.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
It is very easy to reach Cuevas de Sorbas using GPS/Sat-Nav. Make sure by phone or email that your booking has been accepted before you travel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Sports shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothing and sports shoes, attached to the foot and without heels.
- You will have to climb and crawl a bit along the way. The route is aimed at people who can fend for themselves.
- It is prohibited to take photos or record videos in the caves.
- Young children need to be able to walk for the visit.
- Overalls and boots are available for rent.