Visit the historic center of the city of Almeria, starting with the Purchena Gate, one of the oldest entrances to the city. From there, explore the city further with your local guide at hand to explain your surroundings to you along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts and look for a pink umbrella/t-shirt with the logo "Claritas Turismo". Your guide will wait for you next to statue of Nicolas Salmerón.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entrance to some monuments are included in the price
- Food and drinks will not be provided