Head to a family winery that has been open since 1778 for an authentic Alsatian wine-tasting experience. You will taste a variety of wines in a beautiful, renovated cellar, whilst learning about this unique region from your knowledgeable sommelier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
Select participants and date
Our winery is located in Gertwiller and is called "Au Péché Vigneron". Stay on the main road, don't turn in the little street on the left and park on the big parking lot that you will see. The entrance of the shop is here, just on the other side of the street. It is a cube in wood, between two houses, one purple, one blue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be careful when booking with the language of the tour :
- -From Friday to Sunday all tours are both in English and French
- -On Monday : 10h30 french tour - 14h15 english tour - 16h15 french tour
- -On Tuesday : 10h30 english tour - 14h15 french tour - 16h15 english tour
- -On Wednesday : 10h30 french tour - 14h15 english tour - 16h15 french tour
- -On Tuesday : 14h15 english tour - 16h15 french tour