Witness the ceremonial closing of gates and lowering of flags of India and Pakistan in the Indo-Pak Beating Retreat ceremony at the Wagah Border. After the event, enjoy dinner at a restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- VIP gallery entry is not permitted for Indian nationals
- Indian passport holders are not eligible for foreigner gallery entry and have to sit in the common gallery