Explore the Dutch countryside on a half-day classic or all-inclusive tour. Explore the quaint villages of Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Marken. Stop at a traditional Dutch cheese farm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meet at the local partner's office in the Ij hall in the rear of Amsterdam Central Station, on the right-hand side as you face the water • The local partner's office is called Tours & Tickets: look for the red writing • The office is in the back concourse of the station, on the side closest to the water • Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat).