Join a 3-hour bike tour with a local guide and explore the Dutch countryside. Learn about the history of the Netherlands and how much of the nation is based on water. You will see many windmills, fishing villages, dikes and canals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Dutch
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet the guide at the 'Beursplein' square in front of the Bistro Berlage restaurant. This is located at: Beursplein 1, 1012 JW Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please inform us if any children aged 12 or younger will be accompanying you so that we can prepare customized bikes for children.