Combine your love of beer with a sightseeing tour of Amsterdam on this self-guided city discovery game. Explore a side to the city that not even the locals know about, and solve riddles on your phone to uncover the best beer bars in Amsterdam.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
Select participants and date
Start at Cafe de Bekeerde Suster on Kloveniersburgwal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure. No one will wait for you at the meeting/starting point. All you need for your exploration will be written in your email from the tour operator
- Games are available in English only
- There’s a few rules to the games - and we’ll remind you of them before playing, but just so you know: every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle