Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam and explore the countryside area of Amsterdam North on an 8-hour bike tour of picturesque villages, such as Holysloot and Uitdam. Cross to the former fishermen’s village of Volendam, visit a cheese farm, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Dutch
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's shop, next to the AH supermarket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves about 60 km of cycling. Although the country is flat, it can be windy. You do not need to be an experienced cyclist, but a sporty mind is needed.