Discover Amsterdam at your own pace and enjoy unlimited travel for 1 to 7 days on all trams, buses, ferries and the metro (day and night) for the number of days that best suit your schedule.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Valid 1 - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"Easy to hop on and off using the travel ticket"
"Taking tram, bus, subway & ferry. Very good."
"Being really easy to collect and not having to waste time finding ways to get around."
"The guidance, very professional."
"Using trams is the best way to get around."
"We liked that the pass can just be used without having to stop to buy a ticket or waste any time."
Select participants and date
Please collect your chip card at any of the following locations: • GVB Service & Tickets Central station: Monday – Sunday 08:30 – 19:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 19:00 Saturday – Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Station Amsterdam North: Monday – Sunday 10:00 – 18:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam station South Monday – Friday 08:30 – 19:00 Saturday – Sunday 10:00 - 18:00Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that once in Amsterdam, you first have to collect your public transport chip card at one of the indicated locations on your voucher
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free on the public transport system in Amsterdam, so there is no need to buy a ticket for them
- For Children 4 years and up until 11 years, there is a 24-hour ticket available
- If you need a ticket for children which is valid more than 24 hours, it is suggested that you buy multiple 24 hour child tickets. Tickets are valid from the first time you check in
- This ticket does not cover regional trains to and from Amsterdam Schiphol airport
- Booking fee applies