Explore the city’s historic Jewish Quarter during this private walking tour and learn about the fascinating story of Anne Frank. Discover all about her famous diary and how it gained worldwide fame.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian
- Private group
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour doesn't include tickets to the Anne Frank House. They need to be purchased separately.
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the Hermitage pier located right in front of the main entrance of the Hermitage Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶