Discover Amsterdam and enjoy unlimited travel for 1 to 7 days on all GVB trams, buses, ferries, and metro all day and night. Travel between the airport with a return airport shuttle pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please collect your chip card at any of the following locations: • Schiphol Airport (most convenient): Red van outside at the bus station under the walking corridor opposite bus platform B17. Opening hours: Mon – Sunday 09:00 – 18:00 hour. • GVB Service & Tickets Central Station (white building opposite the station behind the trams): Monday – Sunday 08:30 – 19:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 19:00 and Saturday – Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Amsterdam Station Zuid: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 19:00 and Saturday – Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 • GVB Service & Tickets Station Amsterdam North: Monday – Sunday 10:00 – 18:00Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Gor the GVB ticket you first must collect your public transport chip card at one of the indicated locations (see meeting point information)
- For the Airport shuttle you can travel onsight with this voucher, please make sure you keep it for your return trip
- You will find the Airport Express shuttle (397) red/grey bus on platform B17
- Services between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM run 8 times per hour. During off-peak times these services run 4-6 times per hour. At night (bus N97), services run 2 times per hour
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free
- For children 4 to 11 years, there is only a 24 hour ticket available. For children tickets valid for more than 24 hours, please buy multiple 24-hour child tickets. (Tickets are valid from the first time you check in)