See the Red Light District, the Historic City Center, and Grachtengordel on this exciting combination tour in Amsterdam.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Tour starts at Beursplein 4 (in the middle between the the 2 fountains) which is between Central Station and the Damsquare, both in 3 min walking distance Your guide will be wearing a black and white striped band around their neck Arrive 5 minutes before the activity startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Food and drinks will not be provided
- Tips are not included in the ticket price