Discover Amsterdam’s Red Light District on a private walking tour with a professional guide. Learn about the history of sex work in this old part of the city. Stop to try famous Dutch snacks along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the Belle Statue on the Oudekerksplein 44G, 1012 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Due to government regulations some areas of the Red Light District can only be entered with a maximum of 4 people. If your group is bigger than that, you will either be split into smaller groups or you will only visit parts of the Red Light District. However, the content of the tour remains the same.