Discover the Red Light District of Amsterdam with a professional local guide. Explore the narrow alleys and red-lit windows of this famous area, and learn about its long history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Dutch
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is at Beursplein square. The tour guide will have a red umbrella and a red tour guide badge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- On Fridays and Saturdays the Red Light District can get very crowded.