On this private walking tour of the Amsterdam Jordaan area, see its highlights from a local perspective. Besides being one of the city's hotspots today, the district also has a long history as a working class area. Experience both worlds on this tour!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch
- Private group
Select participants and date
Westermarkt 1, the corner of the Westermarkt and the Keizersgracht. Tramline: 13 and 17, this is close by the Westerkerk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour involves approximately 2 hours of walking. It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and clothing and to not bring any heavy bags.