Enjoy tasting delicious and authentic Dutch delicacies as you make your way through central Amsterdam with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Taste the Dutch raw fish "herring"
- Stroll through the Flower Market
- Try Dutch small pancakes, known as "poffertjes"
- Sample Dutch cheese & Belgian fries
- Sip beer at one of the best breweries in town
- Expert local guide
- Samples of herring, cheese, poffertjes, Belgian fries, local beer and non-alcoholic drinks
- Umbrellas in case of rain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
• Meet at entrance of the Royal Palace on Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal Street • Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity beginsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine. Umbrellas will be provided if necessary.