Explore the “Garden of Europe” on a 5-hour day trip to Keukenhof from Amsterdam, and marvel at millions of tulips and other flowers in bloom. See different species arranged in floral displays on wide promenades, lakes and pavilions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will pick-up you there.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 153, 1011AC Amsterdam (main entrance of the Bowling Alley "Powerzone", in front of the river-cruises). The tour will start at 9:00 AM. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Your guide will be dressed in green to that he/she is easily recognizable.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes