Enjoy a scenic boat cruise offering spectacular views of the fields and windmills. Enter Keukenhof, Holland's most beautiful garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Redeem your voucher at This is Holland to receive all your tickets. To get there, take the free ferry from platform F3. behind Central Station. The ferry shows direction "Buikslotermeerweg." It is only a 3-minute ferry ride to the opposite side. Then, when you get off the ferry, turn left. Look up and you will see a round building with the blue, white, and red flag of Holland. This is "This is Holland". It's a 3-minute walk from the ferry. Opening times are 8:15 AM-3:15 PM. The time you book is the time your bus departs from Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- The last departure of the sightseeing cruise is at 1:00 PM (bus departure from Amsterdam at 12:30 PM)
- There are frequent departures for you to return to Amsterdam. The last bus from Keukenhof to Amsterdam departs at 6:30 PM.
- The duration of this excursion is flexible. Arrive and depart at your leisure
- For the Windmill Sightseeing Cruise: the bus from Amsterdam will take you to the departure point of the cruise