Challenge your friends or work colleagues to a game of laser tag at a 900-square-meter arena in Amsterdam, and benefit from services such as free parking, full instructions, laser tag equipment and a debriefing at the end of your activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Dutch, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- The minimum age for this activity is 8 years old
- A minimum of 6 people per laser tag activity is required
- Please contact the local supplier if you would like to combine your laser tag adventure with other team-building exercises, such as "Bubble Football," "Room Escape" or "City Game"
- There is a direct bus service to the laser tag arena from Amsterdam Central Station and Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Please note, if you would like to book onto this tour within the 10 hour cut-off time, please contact the local partner