Avoid the hassle of group tours and get your bearings in Amsterdam on a private walking tour. See the major sights of the city center, including the bridges and canals of the Canal Belt. Learn the mercantile history of Amsterdam and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, French, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable and weather appropriate clothes
- This tour is offered as either a private tour or semi-private tour (maximum 8 guests)
- For semi-private tours a minimum of 2 guests is required for it to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if minimum numbers are not met)
- Wheelchair accessible tours are only available by request only