Visit the world's largest spring garden on a tour from central Amsterdam. Your ticket provides skip-the-line entry to spectacular Keukenhof Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tours & Tickets office in the IJ hall of Amsterdam Central Station, located in the back corner of the building, on the right-hand side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children 3 years and younger can join free of charge (provided they do not occupy a seat)