Embark on a guided tour of the Dutch countryside from Amsterdam. Explore a cheese weighing house in Volendam and enjoy a charming walk through Edam. Visit the churning windmills of the Zaanse Schans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Start your tour at the Tour Company tour office. It is located at the THIS IS HOLLAND building which is opposite the central station. How to get here: A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg runs 24/7 from Amsterdam Central Station to the north shore of the river IJ. Journey time is three minutes). Embark via the two middle pontoons. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND. Please make sure you arrive on time at your chosen starting point. Due to traffic regulations in Amsterdam the tour buses are not allowed to stop for a long time at the starting points.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour's itinerary may vary depending on the guide on the day
- This tour involves a small amount of walking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide