Explore the Dutch countryside on a classic or all-inclusive tour. Explore the quaint villages of Zaanse Schans, Edam, Volendam, and Marken. Stop at a traditional Dutch cheese farm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office in the Ij hall in the rear of Amsterdam Central Station, on the right-hand side as you face the water. The local partner's office is called Tours & Tickets: look for the red writing. The office is in the back concourse of the station, on the side closest to the water.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat).