Take a guided day trip from Anchorage to the spectacular Matanuska Glacier! Enjoy awesome views on journey, explore the glacier on a 2-3 mile hike, take epic photos and make fantastic memories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be at the main entrance unless otherwise notified.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- A liability release is required for this tour.
- Remember to dress in layers. In Winter this means bringing a hat, gloves, jacket, socks, and boots. There are several stores located in Anchorage where gear is available for purchase. In summer, a wind and rain-proof jacket and sturdy, waterproof shoes are recommended.