Discover glaciers, wildlife, and spectacular mountain vistas on a full-day tour of the Chugach Mountains and Cook Inlet along the Turnagain Arm. Stop off at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and cruise the Portage Glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels in Anchorage with the exception of Springhill Suites University Lake and Dimond Center Hotel. There is no pickup service from AirBnb or other residential locations. Please contact the local partner at least 48 hours in advance to arrange a pickup location. Please be ready in the lobby of your hotel at the beginning of the pickup window.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- What to bring/wear on your tour: sturdy shoes (no high heels or flip flops), jacket, hat, sun glasses, sun protection, insect repellent (Alaska has over 47 species of our 'state bird', the mosquito) and camera
- A minimum of 2 participants are required for this tour to go ahead