Take a scenic flight from Grand Canyon National Park to Page, Arizona with views of Grand Canyon, Colorado River and Lake Powell.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Check in at the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines terminal located within the vicinity of the Grand Canyon National AirportOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Must be 4 years of age or older to experience this tour
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Tour departs from Grand Canyon National Park Airport. Passengers are required to check in 30 minutes prior to the departure time
- Due to the rocky terrain and the sandy footing throughout the duration of the tour, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended
- Due to recent increased fuel prices, please bring US $20 fuel surcharge per person payable at check-in