Explore Antwerp, home to Belgium’s most expensive shopping street and where the Baroque-style master painter Paul Peter Rubens once lived. You’ll discover the city’s many facets on this guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, Italian, Russian
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Groups sizes are limited to 30 participants
- Reserve your place as soon as possible to ensure availability
- You may book up to 2 hours before the the tour begins (based on availability)
- Itineraries can be arranged to suit your preferences (entertaining, academic, professional)