A walking tour through Monte Sant'Angelo, a characteristic village and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Located 843 meters above sea level, this is the highest point of the Gargano National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, Spanish, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Next to the castle entrance, Largo Roberto il Guiscardo, 9, 71037 Monte Sant'Angelo FG, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is free for children under the age of 14