Skip the line to the Herculaneum archeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the world's most preserved ancient cities.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Redeem your ticket by showing your mobile voucher at the online ticket desk on site.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Hard Rock Cafè discounts are only valid in Florence and cannot be
- combined with other promos
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes
- From March 16 to October 14 opening hours from 9:30 AM-7:30 PM (last admission 6:00 PM; the archaeological area must be left by 7:00 PM)
- From October 15 to March 15 opening hours from 8:30 AM-5:00 PM (last admission 3:30 PM; the archaeological area must be left by 4:40 PM)