Take a 2-day trekking tour to Colca Canyon and explore one of the largest canyons in the world. Have the option to finish the tour in Puno or Arequipa
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- 3:00-3:30 AM: Pickup from hotels located at downtown Arequipa (near Plaza de Armas) 3:30-3:45 AM: Pickup from hotels located at San Lazaro, Vallecito and Yanahuara
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Accommodation will be in a very simple lodge, in shared rooms up to 4 people. The local partner will try their best to accommodate groups and couples together. Bathrooms are outside the rooms and shared.
- If you select the option to finish the tour in Puno, please consider that you can only take one piece of luggage and your backpack on the tour
- Children less than 2 years old are not allowed in this tour
- This tour is physically demanding and is not suitable for people with mobility impairments
- Generally very little acclimatization is necessary if you have spent time in Arequipa, Puno or Cusco.