Experience an exhilarating flight as you depart from Grand Canyon Airport at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and fly over the Kaibab National Forest. View the Tower of Ra and the Vishnu Schist rock formation as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 25 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the terminal 40 minutes prior to flight time. Terminal Address: 107 Corsair Dr., Grand Canyon, AZ 86023. Please contact local tour partner at least 48 hours prior to confirm your flight time and check-in time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Passengers weighing over 300 lbs must purchase an additional seat.
- All passengers ages 18 and older must have a photo ID at check-in.
- Bookings canceled within 48 hours of flight time will not be eligible for a refund.
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket