Explore Camargue Natural Regional Park on this 4x4 half-day guided tour. Home to a wide variety of wildlife, you'll discover wild horses, bulls, flamingos and more. Learn fascinating facts about the park from your guide on this unforgettable tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Best Western Atrium hotel on Rue Emile Fassin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Free for children under 6 years old
- Booster seats are offered on request (for children from 15 to 30 kg). Otherwise, please bring your own car seats. There is no ISOFIX fixation.